Measure Distance on Google earth Map. This tool can be used to measure the Distance between any points on Google earth Maps .
How Measure Distance on Google earth Map:
- Simply click once on one point, then click again on the second point.
- The distance should then be displayed. You can click more than two points in order to build up a continuous route.
- Use the miles / km / nautical miles / yards switch to measure distances in km or in miles or nautical miles.
- The Autopan option will move the map as you click the points.
- You can click the [Delete Last Point] button if you make a mistake or click [Clear All] points to remove all points from the map and start again.
- You can also reposition the markers after they have been placed on the map by dragging and dropping them.